PRIVACY & TERMS CONDITIONAL USE OF THIS SITE
- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
- You may not use any third parties’ likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
- You may not send any material to this Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
- We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are not obligated to do so.
- We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL YOU SEND
We try to make this Site and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on this Site or in these Terms:
- Use of this site is at your own risk;
- The Site is provided to you “as is”; and
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our related parties: Disclaim all warranties regarding this Site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages due to statements,
errors or omissions in this Site; content infringing any third party’s rights; viruses that may be transmitted to your computer; linking to any other site or its nature or contents; or any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless our related parties and us from all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees and costs, arising out of any of the following:
- Any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel, and defamation relating to any materials you send to this Site;
- Any activity relating to your internet account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or anyone using this Site through your internet account;
- Your breach of any provision of these terms;
- Any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it. You agree to use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
We (or our associated or affiliated companies or third parties who have licensed its brands to us or contributed to this Site) (“Content Owner”) own or license from third parties all Site Content. All Site Content remains the sole property of the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute any Site Content, without our or the express written agreement applicable Content Owner’s.
We control and operate this Site from New Orleans, LA (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to this Site are governed by the laws of Louisiana, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to this Site shall be in appropriate courts located in the above Jurisdiction. We do not warrant or imply that this Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the U.S.A.. The information set forth in this Site concerning any products or services is applicable only in this Jurisdiction, and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of the U.S., you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
- “Damages” means any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential or punitive loss or other damages of any kind (whether in contract, including fundamental breach, tort, including negligence, or otherwise).
- “including” means “including, but not limited to”.
- “materials sent to this Site” (and “materials you send to this Site” and other like terms) means anything emailed, uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted or sent to this Site (whether information, text, material, data or code or other) by you or another user.
- “Related Parties” means all of our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, Site Developers and other promotional partners.
- “Site Developer” means any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining this Site.
- “use of this Site” (and “using” and other like terms) means any and all use of this Site of any kind whatsoever, including access to, browsing of, reviewing, posting of, transmitting, reviewing, downloading, and other use of this Site or any material on this Site.
Please note, we may change information on this Site and/or this Policy, at any time without notice. You should regularly review this Policy for any changes. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy on this Site. By continuing to use this Site, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to this Site we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESSES
MDRN uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer this Site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites that you may link to/ from this Site. We ask our users to be aware that when they enter other websites they will be subject to privacy practices that may differ from ours. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of each website that you link to and that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected on this Site.
CONSENT AND NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
MDRN welcomes your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to this, or any other issue to email@example.com